B&I U17 & U20 Championships – Marshall request
As you are no doubt aware, NIMRA have the privilege of hosting the above Championship, this coming weekend, Saturday 4th September.
Race Venue – Happy Valley Carpark – at base of Slieves Meelbeg and Meelmore.
We are in need of Marshalls for the race :-
- to Marshall around the course (up valley to col, climb Meelbeg and descend ridge back along a fully marked course to finish.)
- 1st aid qualified marshals – while 1st aid will be provided at the start / finish area, we need some Marshalls with 1st aid out on course.
- helpers to erect Gazebos in the race field between 7:30am and 9:00am on Saturday morning – teams will arrive from 9:30am.
- Time Keepers – electronic dibbers will be in use, so help with backup timing will be required.
- Photography – to provide images for the website post race.
Information about the event, and race can be accessed via the drop down tab ‘Juniors’ on the main menu.
Please contact Phil Hodge directly if you can help – firstname.lastname@example.org