NIMRA is a voluntary organisation which relies on its members and sponsors for contributions to help pay for running costs throughout the year.
What does NIMRA membership include?
- The annual NIMRA newsletter and fixture list
- Entry into the NIMRA Championship
What does NIMRA do for its members?
- Provides race safety pack including radios, survival bags and first aid equipment
- Runs the NIMRA Championship including a generous prize fund
- Helps organise and support the National and International teams
To qualify for the 2023 NIMRA Championship?
Register/renew as a NIMRA member for the year before the first race of the calendar (deadline is Saturday 11th March 2023). (Any races completed before registering as a NIMRA member will not be counted on the league table)
As of 2023 there is no longer a reciprocal membership arrangement between IMRA and NIMRA. To participate in IMRA events you must pay and sign up for IMRA membership.