Mourne Seven Sevens – British Champs – Race Day Information
Live Results can be found here – https://nimra.org.uk/liveresults/
(Emailed to all entrants last night)
We are delighted to welcome you to Newcastle, County Down to take part in the Mourne Seven Sevens on Saturday 9th April. Please make sure to read the information below and leave plenty of time to get to the start. Fingers crossed the weather will be kind.
- Registration & Kit check : 8am to 9.30am at Race HQ in Newcastle Baptist Church Hall, 17 Bryansford Road Newcastle BT33 0HJ
- Wearing of a face mask inside is required as it is a confined space.
- Come to registration with mask and all mandatory kit to facilitate prompt processing.
- All runners MUST attend the Briefing meeting at 9.30 at Race HQ.
- No car parking for runners at Race HQ.
- Toilets at Race HQ are limited but are available in the Pavillion and the main Donard Carpark.
- There is an extra dibber point on the last descent over the stile at the col Donard Commedagh. Runners must climb over the stile and not through the gap in the wall.
- No water will be supplied at the race finish. Bring Your Own!
- There will be limited shower facilities at the Pavillion near the finish line.
- Please attend for refreshments available at HQ from 2pm as soon as possible.
- Prize giving will be at approx. 4pm at Race HQ.
- No walking poles are permitted.
Good luck and enjoy!