2017 Podium4Sport NIMRA Championship
by Anne Sandford
The Northern Ireland Mountain Running Association (NIMRA) organises the nine race championship, with the best five races to count, with at least one race to be completed at each distance.
- Glenariff (Saturday, 11th March)
- Loughshannagh Hill & Dale race (8th June)
- Slieve Bearnagh (Saturday, 19th August)
- The Fallows ( Saturday 22nd April)
- Flagstaff to Carlingford (Sunday, 18th June)
- Commedagh Chase (Saturday, 30th September)
- Annalong Horseshoe (Saturday, 13th May)
- Spelga Skyline (Saturday, 1st July)
- TBC Seven Sevens (Saturday 12th August)
To score points in the championship athletes must be members of NIMRA.